Tuesday, May 01, 2018

On violence.

I've seen a number of aggro posts on the Facebooks and Twitters recently and it reminded me of one main thing.

I hate fighting.

When I was security at bars I got punched in the face a few times. My response? I took the drunk down as quickly and gently as possible, and sat on their chest. I have zero interest in hurting another human being. I've had drinks thrown in my face and I've only responded with words.

I hate fighting.

I'm big, and can be imposing, but physical fighting has always seemed like a terrible idea to me. So I avoid it at all costs. I'm a gifted talker so I always try that first. If a fist flies I will be the first one sitting on your chest asking you to chill out. But I won't hit back. If a 300+ lb guy can clock me and I can keep my cool, I can handle most anything.

In one of my previous lives I was the first to pull security off the wayward drunk. Physical violence is never the answer. I detest it.

Am I an outlier?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Best call recording apps for your mobile device. You can use this app to save automatic call recording. you can also use this application as hide recording app

best call recorder for android
Auto call recorder
rmx android call recorder
automatic call recoder
rmc call recoder

itunesgiftcardinfo said...

The post is really great and it is very nice to read and getting information. i also have informatin about iTunes Gift Card Codes

Shirley B. Houghton said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
peter thakur said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.