Monday, August 28, 2017

Gaga for Gaga (and for good causes).

Photo by me. Lady Gaga knows how to make an entrance!
I saw Lady Gaga at Wrigley Field on Friday and the show was great. And our seats were amazing.

It was funny, many folks I see shooting shows were seated near me (along with the usual music writers) and I couldn't help but wonder if it was to make u[ for the fact that Gaga wasn't allowing any pro photographers to capture the show. If that was the case, it was an awfully nice gesture.

Read my review on Chicagoist.

Yesterday I also volunteered for a dunk tank at the Do312 birthday party. It had booths based on the "seven deadly sins" and each one was raising money for a different charity. The dunk tank was "wrath" and I helped raise money for Girl Rock Chicago! Did I enjoy constantly being submerged in water? Not so much; but I'd happily do it again for a good cause!

UNRELATED: Happy birthday to my little (who actually stands a good 2-3 inches taller than me, and I am not short!) brother Jason!

No comments: