Tuesday, August 02, 2016

LCD Soundsystem loves us more.

I danced myself clean, for sure.
I was fortunate enough to be able to score last minute tickets to the intimate LCD Soundsystem show at Metro last Saturday. It was the second night of a two-night stand and I was just comparing setlists and realized we got two more songs than the previous night did! In fact, Friday's set was exactly the same as the Sunday night Lollapalooza headlining set, so I'm pretty happy we got into the Saturday show! It was also special for me since the last time I saw the band was at Metro and that was one of my favorite shows of all time. Saturday's show did not disappoint or tarnish that memory. I danced so much it was really hard to walk the next day.

Now what are the chances of ever seeing them in a room the size of Metro again? Pretty much nil.

No comments: