Wednesday, June 15, 2016

On the lighter side...

Photo by me, sorry for the fuzziness, I was trying to be discreet.
Things have been a little on the darker side around these parts lately, so I figured it was time to share something a little lighter. The photo above was taken about a year ago on the way back from MACRUS and Katie's wedding, Imagine our shock at seeing some super buff shirtless dude doing what appeared to be a combination of tai chi and some sort of yoga posing in the parking lot of a rest stop.

Fast forward a few hours later when we pull into another rest stop to find THE SAME DUDE DOING THE SAME THING (sans shirt, of course). My memory may be playing with me, but I want to say we even saw him a third time, but that might just be wishful thinking.

Anyway, it was both mind-blowing and pretty hilarious. Ta-dah! Something lighter!

No comments: