Thursday, June 25, 2015

You too.


When arranging for tickets the band's publicist asked me about my personal history with U2. I said I'd been a fan since high school and still regretted missing the Zoo TV tour. He responded he regretted missing that tour as well, but he was two at the time it happened.

Jesus I'm old.

Anyway, last night was the first time I saw U2 play live, and they did not disappoint.

An aside: I ran into DeRo and Kot last night (and other writers who will go unnamed because why bother) since we were seated next to each other in the same row and realized a) i still don't think Greg and I have said more than two words to each other IRL and b) when Jim mentioned I definitely got the better end of the deal in my marriage I realize he did too, which then led me to realize how incredibly lucky we both were that we write about music and stumbled into spouses that actually think that's cool / sexy! How insane is that?!

No comments: