Monday, April 14, 2014

Boys in bands like the same songs, sometimes.

O.K., so Lorde, I kind of got burned out on her super early (not knocking her talent but the album as a while sounded a bit too slick for my tastes at times but again I totally respect that despite having high powered producers and all she managed to make something pretty unique and different that still managed to sell, like, MASSIVELY) but a few weeks ago Keep was all, "Dude, this song of hers is GREAT" and then he played "Team" and I found I was inclined to agree which was funny because a little bit after that I saw Local H play the song and thought "Wow, that cover really works" and then earlier today Scott actually sent me an MP3 of them playing the song and it had an accompanying video and you should watch that here right now.

No comments: