Wednesday, November 21, 2012

It's Black Wednesday y'all!

I'm looking forward to following this example.
Guess what? I have nothing planed at all this weekend! Yee-haw! I don't even have any shenanigans planned for tonight, which is highly unusual. (The Dead On are playing Township so I imagine if I do anything it'll be that, but that's not set in stone.)

Hm, I thought I had something more to say than that, but I guess I don't. The inside of my head feels scooped out so I'm going to enjoy the next few days as a chance to fill it back up again. The one downside to being a professional creative is that your main tool is between your ears and that tool needs a break every once in a while to make sure it's still kicking out good stuff!

Oh! I do have a public service message. PLEASE do not be one of those people who goes shopping for Black Friday deals on Thanksgiving night. It's one thing to drag employees into the store at 4 a.m. to man the registers; it's not fun but it's not completely disrespectful. Forcing someone to leave the family Thanksgiving meal and trudge straight into the store just so you can get a few hours jump on a competitor is totally soulless. Please don't support this behavior.

You can get better deals online nowadays anyway.

No comments: