Wednesday, February 01, 2012

It's not all pictures of pets and three sentence snippets, I swear. In fact there's a reason you've seen so many.

Lately this place has resembled Tumblr more than a more long-form site, eh? Part of the reason behind that will become apparent later today but it also looks like my system has readjusted itself so I'll have more time to write.

What the heck does that mean, you ask?

To say I've had many balls in the air -- a few covered in razor blades that had to kept aloft with a delicate touch and others that were new challenges to me and away from my regular rhythm and others still that have always been there that I needed to renew my focus upon; all requiring greater attention than usual -- would be a disservice to the last few months but each and every one of them has been juggled to successfully pay off with tremendous payback and even more tremendous opportunities.

2012 began with great excitement and it is fulfilling and expanding its promise at a rate that excites and astounds me. Can the year keep this up? Hell yes, it can.

No comments: