Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The yin and yang of the suitcase of coupledom.

I always wait until the last minute to pack for a trip. Since I'm a dude this is actually never really a problem since my packing routine consists of countin the number of days I'm gone and ensuring I have one t-shirt and one pair of jeans for each day (with another two or three t-shirts thrown in just to make sure I'm covered). GalPal, on the other hand, has a printed checklist of what she needs on a trip and adjusts it depending on the purpose of her trip. It's incredibly specific.

I'd like to think this difference is yet another of the ways we wonderfully balance each other out. She makes sure i never forget anything and I make sure she doesn't freak out when she feels like she's running out of time to prepare for travel.

No comments: