Friday, May 21, 2010

How do I find the time?

How do I find the time?

It's gonna be another busy Friday. Things are poppin' at the 9-to-5 and after work we're having a going-away party for a gal I'm truly sad to see go. Once that wraps up I have to hoof it up to join GalPal / Mich at Metro for the Gapers Block 7th Anniversary show* (make sure you get there in time for openers Lasers and Fast and Shit). THEN, I have to rush to Darkroom to DJ my friend Vee's birthday party; a bash including an amazing array of terrific local band playing rapidfire sets and generally going wild.

So to recap. Boozin' with work buddies and then this:


Before I run to DJ at this:


And then finally go home and collapse!

*Out-of-towners: Gapers Block is similar to Chicagoist in that it's a citywide blog and Mich writes for their music section.

No comments: