Monday, April 26, 2010

I am mortal!

I am mortal!

I've mentioned it here in the past, but in case you've forgotten, I don't really get hungover. I don't know why, and I don't really consider it to be a mark in the plus column since I don't really pay the price for drinking too much and maybe it'd be better if I did!

Anyhoo, I spent Saturday out drinking finer beers with my brothers who were in town for the weekend. Then Saturday night I was reunited with Rudy, after too many months apart, in the DJ booth at The Continental. We had a blast, and I actually slowed down my drinking but the damage must've already been done because I felt like death all day Sunday. Not even a deliciously greasy breakfast at Golden Nugget could save me! GalPal was a peach about the whole thing. I would have totally forgiven her had she made fun of me or told me to suck it up but she was understanding and sweet about the whole thing.

Anyway, there you have it ... proof I'm not a robot!

(Um, robots don't get hangovers, do they?)

No comments: