Friday, June 12, 2009

Giving credit where credit is due.

Giving credit where credit is due.

Dear God,

Remember how I was grousing up a storm yesterday, griping about having lousy weather in the middle of June? And complaining that my vacation day would be beset by November-like weather.

Well, I'd just like to thank you for taking mercy on me and making today -- my day off -- nigh perfect weather-wise. Betty the Beagle and I just got back from a glorious walk, and now I'm going to focus on being unproductive and enjoying the day until I have to hustle up north to Ribfest to hug Tom Shraeder and then OFFICE.

And tomorrow, please make Amazing Baby and Phoenix play the best sets of the tour. And Sunday please make Metric more awesome than I am already expecting them to be. I mean, you seem to be listening to me right now so I reckon I should get my requests in while I can, right?

Love,
Tankboy

No comments: