Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Troubleshootin'.

Troubleshootin'.

So I wanted to back-up a bunch of stuff last night onto DVD using my DVD burner on my Sony VAIO, but every time I put a blank DVD in my system read it as a blank CD. I usually use Roxio or the Windows system but neither would work properly. I then tried burning some stuff using ImgBrn and that worked, kind of. Every other disc failed during the burn cycle and those that didn't couldn't be read even though I saw the files .... they were all corrupted. I tried removing my DVD burner and then restarting my computer in hopes of updating the software but that didn't work wither.

Anyone out there have any idea what's going on here? I've never had this problem before and when I was backing stuff up a month ago it worked fine. So frustrating...

No comments: