Monday, December 08, 2008

Dragonette blossoms under Midnight Juggernauts.

Dragonette blossoms under Midnight Juggernauts.


Dragonette's "I Get Around" as remixed by Midnight Juggernauts has been appearing in my DJ sets for a few months. Now you can be just like Tankboy and include it in your DJ sets as well! Y'see, their debut Galore has finally been released in the states and in order to celebrate the band has released of free MP3 of the aforementioned remix. I'll be honest, the album as a whole leaves me a bit cold with more misses than hits, but when the band nails the balance between rock club and dance floor it's hard to deny. Either the band's next album -- out next year -- will totally suck or it'll be totally awesome. Whatever happens I predict I'm still going to like this remix, no matter what.

MP3: Dragonette "I Get Around (Midnight Juggernauts Remix)"

No comments: