Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I can't get enough of this hat!

I can't get enough of this hat!

I know I already wrote about it, but really, you HAVE to stand in awe of the hat!


And this is by far my favorite customer review:
"I have purchased a number of fur hats in my day but this is by far the warmest and most comfortable. Not only does it keep the back of my head warm but you can wrap the legs around your face to block the wind. The only reason this hat did not receive 5 stars is due to the fact that I was attacked by a bird thinking it was wounded prey while I was out for a walk. A rare but unfortunate occurrence when wearing an animal pelt on your head. Also great in the rain. Didn't smell at all after it was wet and it makes a great present. I'm getting one for my wife."
I want!

No comments: