Tuesday, September 02, 2008

It's been one of those weeks.

It's been one of those weeks.

You know what I'm talking about, right? So much has happened in the last 7 days, so many highs into so many lows back into so many highs, it's grown impossible to try and catalog it all here. One one hand I'm reminded of why I instituted the "write on the site EVERY weekday no matter what" rule, but the last week has been me treading water on my keyboard while the waves crashed around my real-life head. I guess if you're looking for "content" content from me today you should probably check out Chicagoist since I'm going to put up a few pieces there, or you can download the PDF of the new UR Chicago that comes out this week since it has a profile on me in the front of the issue and an article about the Dandy Warhols I wrote near the back. (And not to be all high and mighty or anything but I noticed Chicago Innerview has a Dandys article too but they only got to interview Pete the guitar player while I talked to main Dandy Courtney Taylor-Taylor, and got some great quotes. Just sayin'.)

And of course, then there is this.

No comments: