Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Simpson Euro?

The Simpson Euro?

Well, there's a basis for currency I had never really considered ... the Simpson Euro?

In other news, there isn't that much to report. Laid low socially for the last 24-hours and got a whole bunch of job hunting accomplished. Sorry, I was pretty boring, but after a weekend that included to street fests, and overpriced restaurant lounge, and a party in the Double Door Dirt Room, this boy had enough play and needed to focus on getting something worthwhile accomplished!

Today's plans include sending out more resumes, finishing an interview I did with The Dandy Warhol's Courtney Taylor-Taylor, some Chicagoist business, and of course a trip to the gym to keep the blood pumping and keep me from sinking into stasis.

And now, a picture of the tree in front of my apartment building that got split in half when we had that huge storm last week (hurricane warning within the city limits and all)!

No comments: