Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Birthday madness caught in something resembling long, rambling, pictorial essay form!

Birthday madness caught in something resembling long, rambling, pictorial essay form!

Honestly, I have lots to write about, but since this is sort of a holiday week I'm keeping things light around here. Who wants to read a bunch of heavy stuff when it's a) sunny outside and b) BBQ is on the brain and c) all you can think about is not having to work on Friday? Not I!

That doesn't mean I don't toil behind the scenes for you though! I spent a few hours editing and touching up the photos from my birthday weekend and have set them up for you to peruse at your leisure.

LOOK: Tankboy's Birthday Bash at The Burlington, June 28, 2008
LOOK: Pride Parade and the Liar's Club BBQ, June 29, 2008

Oddly, I have NO photos from my actual birthday, June 30! How odd, huh?

Oh, here, one more sign I love you ... here's a Yuksek remix off the Chromeo Fancy Footwork re-issue to continue to get you in the summertime party mood.

MP3: Chromeo "Bonafied Lovin (Yuksek Remix)"

No comments: