Monday, June 09, 2008

Grey and rainy seas.

Grey and rainy seas.

I can see the roof of a public library branch from my window, and it is covered in water. Why hasn't it drained? We've had a lot of rain over the last two days and everything is soggy and swollen. My living room ceiling has a leak and the drip drip drip has kept me from sleeping half the time. The other half I'm kept awake by Betty the Beagle's panting since storms tend to upset her. And since she's attuned to those sorts of things, even an approaching storm, an hour or so away, is still enough to set her off.

So I greet this Monday in a haze unlike the usual post-weekend fugue state I suffer from. So I am in need of a mental tonic. Luckily, I have found just the thing to help perk me up and send me off to work with a smile on my face and a skip in my step. Observe.


Credz Robin for the video discovery

No comments: