Monday, March 31, 2008

Wow, that sucks.

Wow, that sucks.

I just got paid and, after doing the math, I realized that after I pay for doggie daycare and my rent I literally have $20 to last me for the next 2 weeks. Hm. Wow. It's going to be an interesting 15 days, I guess. I'm supposed to get a check for some other work I do, but that's been delayed for almost a month so I'm not counting on that. With my luck it'll show up on the 15th.

Luckily I've been going out much less, so at least I haven't been spending money on frivolous stuff. And y'know, I really do make decent money, I just think this daycare thing is pushing me beyond my means, so maybe it's time to start transitioning her between some days at daycare and some days at home. She still barks, but I've been told it's not as frenzied, so maybe we're making some progress?

No comments: