Monday, February 04, 2008

A solution.

A solution.

Duh, just because I don't have the internets at my place yet that doesn't have to mean I can't still write in the morning. I can just slap the post onto a thumb-drive and put it up when I get a chance!

Saturday's show was a blast. I think we're starting to really come together live and I think I would have called it an unqualified success if we hadn't butchered Eddie Money's "Take Me Home Tonight" at the very end of our set. Our apologies to Mr. Money and to anyone's ears that had to withstand that assault. Loads of friends showed up, including my little brother, so I spent a lot of time running from person to person trying to visit.

Also, I'm surprised more local bands haven't shown up to our shows to heckle me. C'mon, how easy a target is a music critic onstage?

And to be honest, if you wanna heckle me, you're going to have to do it fast. After only four shows America's #1 Sweetheart is really starting to get pretty tight. The nervous energy has been replaced by confidence and a stage show that I'm told is lots of fun to watch. What more can you ask for?

No comments: