Thursday, December 27, 2007

Touch and go.

Touch and go.

Gonna try and make it into the office ... I'm sort of feeling on the edge as far as this hacking cough goes. I'm also afraid I might have to pull out of th line-up for tonight's DJ set at Liar's Club, but even if I do, Lisa and Rudy willstill provide you with an awesome time. So I'm on the fence about that, but I really can't afford top be under the weather for tomorrow's America's #1 Sweetheart show at Subterranean (even if it does look like we're gonna get hit by a snowstorm tomorrow afternoon / evening, thus insuring attendance of, oh, about 3 people).

So, let's see how this day goes and I'll let you know the final plan later on, sound good to you?

P.S. If you too are feeling a bit run-down, under the weather, or just plain mopey, click on the picture of Techno Cat up there to the right, and he'll do his best to lift your spirits.

No comments: