Friday, November 30, 2007

Here is where i'll be getting my groove on tonight.

Here is where I'll be getting my groove on tonight.

Wow, a whole weekend without me DJing anywhere, what a nice surprise! What's an even nicer surprise? For once I'm not DJing or promoting a show the same night as Panic!, one of my absolute favorite dance parties in town. You know when I hit those bit in the sets where I totally geek out over Brit-pop and like-sounding groups? Imagine that expanded to 5 hours. Is it the sort of thing you want to hear every night? No. But it sure hits that sweet spot once a month.

See, here's me an Keep getting down* a few months ago.


What, you can't see us? Here.


Better? It's a good thing I'm tall and tower over all those midgets, huh?

See you tonight.

*And by "getting down" I mean standing at the bar, talking, and doing shots."

No comments: