Monday, October 22, 2007

Le Burlington.

Le Burlington.

Liar's Club will always be home to me, but The Burlington is a now a close second when it comes to places I love to DJ. Friday night was a blast, and I'm sorry to anyone that had to wait in line due to the capacity crowd! I'm doing it again this coming Friday, so get there early to insure you get a good spot! The mix was one of my wilder ones, since it's been a while since I could really DJ with the gloves fully off, and it seemed like everyone dug the tunes. Hell, even the bartenders were shimmying a bit! Look for me to turn the heat up a notch this week as I try to outdo myself.

Also, I think I might be doing a shorter set there Halloween night for their party, but I'll let you in on the details of that as it develops ...

Anyway, thanks to everyone that stopped by last week, and I hope the folks that didn't will be joining the party this Friday.

No comments: