Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Waiting for the gas to push the bubbles upwards.

Waiting for the gas to push the bubbles upwards.

I've literally been sitting and staring at this blank screen for 10 minutes. The thing is, I've been so non-stop busy for the last week or so, I feel like I've finally run out of fuel. I feel like any original ideas I have lie at the bottom of the well, and I need to replenish the water level before they rise high enough for me to reach.

What is today? Wednesday? Lots of stuff going on this weekend, but nothin' tonight. I guess that's good. It'll give me a chance to relax with Photogal and the menagerie, and reload the mental aquifer.

So just how many metaphors did I mix up there?

Also, if ever you need a pick-me-up to help you get through the day, this usually works.

No comments: