Sunday, September 02, 2007

Damnit! I missed spoil your dog day!

Damnit!* I missed spoil your dog day!

The funny things you learn when trolling through your own archives.

Wow, I sure have changed, even in the short span of time this site has been up and running!

Anyway, it's a holiday, and I'm vacationing, and maxing, and relaxing, and may not have a chance to get back online until later tomorrow, so peruse the archives to the lower left there, and get reacquainted with Tankboy through the ages.

And don't forget to get outside and enjoy the weekend too!

*As a behind-the-scenes peek at Chicagoist inner sanctum discourse, realize we spent a day arguing over whether the correct spelling is "damnit" or "dammit." In the end, my pet "damnit" was indeed proven incorrect, but since this is my site, I'm following my own style guide rules!

No comments: