Thursday, August 23, 2007

A question, and a recommendation.

A question, a recommendation, and three destinations.

Question: Does anyone know where I can find a solid MP3 or M4A of the theme song from ¡Three Amigos!? I heard it on a podcast I was listening to at the gym yesterday and am now dying to have the whole song so I can slip it into a DJ set at some later point. Every time I hear it I think of touring in the van with Woolworthy since that was a popular sing-a-long.

Recommendation: Discobelle has a Nick Catchdubs and DJ Ayres mix up that is absolutely killer. It's one of those that could get rock and/or rollers and rave kids fighting for space with the headz on the dance floor. Get it.

Destination 1: Tonight's DJs for Bomb Squad Thursday at Liar's Club are Amber Waves, Rudy Tuesday, and Miz Demonrrr. Catch 'em.

Destination 2: Milk At Midnight and The Assembly are playing at The Empty Bottle. This is where you will find me and a bunch of other super-fun folks earlier in the evening.

Destination 3: A little birdie told me that even though The Burlington's grand opening isn't until Saturday, they're open all this week anyway, so you can stop in and get a taste of the goodness before the joint explodes all over the scene. have I mentioned how pleased I am to have a cool bar I can literally stumble home from? Awesome.

No comments: