Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Pros and Cons of the ol' haircut.

Pros and Cons of the ol' haircut.

CONS:
  • Chances of Stephen Malkmus dedicating that one line of "Range Life" to me greatly reduced.
  • Skanky tattooed metal girls less likely to try and mack on me.
  • Visiting music fans / writers will have a harder time picking me out of the crowd when they come into town for Pitchfork / Lollapalooza.
  • Doormen now think my ID is fake. This is not helped by already looking about ten years younger than my birthdate says I am ... and short hair shaves another couple of years off.
  • No longer able to nervously braid my hair as a time-killer.
PROS:
  • No longer filled with fear of being mistaken for a hippy.
  • Summer humidity no longer leads to me looking like Bozo the Clown.
  • Random people will cease just randomly running their fingers through my hair.
  • Chances of being mistaken for Jesus greatly reduced.
  • I have cheeks! Who knew?!
  • Photogal thinks I look much cuter now so chances of "gettin' some action" greatly increased!
  • Now I can call Kip a "slacker long-hair."
  • My mother is oh-so pleased.
  • Re-discovered I have my ears pierced a whole bunch.
  • My blue eyes seem a LOT bluer!
  • No longer tempted to imitate a lion and eat people's heads:

No comments: