Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Proof I was at Dark Wave Disco last weekend, another birthday, and a strong contender for the Song Of The Summer™.

Proof I was at Dark Wave Disco last weekend, another birthday, and a strong contender for the Song Of The Summer™.

I found a photo of me at last weekend's Dark Wave Disco. Apparently I missed at least one person dancing (for at least as long as it took for this photo to be taken).


What? You can't see me? The lumbering, long-haired hulk twice the height of everyone else in the room? Here, let me help you pick me out in the crowd.


I can't imagine why I wouldn't figure more prominently in the shot ... blasphemy!

In other news, T-minus 2 days and counting!

And now, I forgot to post this on the solstice last week, but this Bishop Allen tune is ahead in the running for Song Of The Summer™.

MP3: Bishop Allen "Rain"

No comments: