Monday, April 30, 2007

Erm, um.

Erm, um.

Well, that certainly felt like an endless weekend. Friday's show at Hideout hit capacity and the bands playing were beyond awesome. Of course that meant I stayed out a little too late celebrating. Then I DJed the Shoeshine Boy Productions anniversary show Saturday and ended up having a blast, although I made it home at a halfway reasonable time considering I spun until almost three in the morning. Sunday the Lord said "rest," so I did.

I have more, like how one person's comment that I'm a member of the culture of the "celebrity of personality" got me to thinking that some readers obviously have no idea of my past and the fact that many of things I do actively support the local music scene, but then again I don't think many casual readers have any idea that I'm as old as I am, so I guess they can be forgiven for jumping to assumptions.

But that's a topic for another day, when I'm not out of coffee on a Monday morning and have to scramble to figure out how to snap myself to a full alertness level in time for a 9 a.m. meeting!

No comments: