Friday, April 13, 2007

About last night ...

About last night ...

I was gonna do a Friday Five, but trust me when I say that this morning my sensibilities are far enough off that I shouldn't be recommending music to ANYONE. You know it was a good time LAST NIGHT when one of the DJs has to leave in order to make it home before the pink elephants start dancing in front of his eyes. (I'm not saying who, but he might be 6'2" with Jesus hair ...)

From what I do remember though, both Rudy and Sean did a fantabulous job DJing last night.

And we had what in the '80s vernacular might be referred to as a "crowded house."

Much thanks to my other two Bomb Squadders, JB and Lisa, for showing up and offering support in the form of dancing and drinking ... two things that go great with Liar's Club.

Okay, enough kudos, time for me to go make the donuts ... oh yeah, and shut up, I've got this thing about Party Of Five ...

No comments: