Friday, March 23, 2007

Jermaine Stewart and Trans Am? It must be the return of the Friday Five.

Jermaine Stewart and Trans Am? It must be the return of the Friday Five.

I'm in a hurry to start my weekend so let's just dispense with too much discussion and just get on with some kick ass tracks to jump start your libido.

Paul turned me on to the Kreeps track "All I Wanna Do Is Break Some Hearts" and I haven't stopped dancing in my sheets to the tune yet.

MP3: Kreeps "All I Wanna Do Is Break Some Hearts"

Next we've got some classic Dandy Warhols hitting the AC/DC tip rather sinisterly.

MP3: The Dandy Warhols "Hells Bells"

It should be noted that while I enjoy the new Trans Am Disc, I'm not totally in love with it. Well, except for one track. The electro-funk of "Obscene Strategies" has totally won me over. It's simple, it's stoopid, and it's fun.

MP3: Trans Am "Obscene Strategies"

This one is meant to placate a certain Italian Hooker that got a little saucy when he thought I was dissing Billy Ocean. This band selection should show him that I truly care ...

MP3: Menudo "Hold Me"

And finally, a stone cold classic to get your weekend off to a BANGING start!

MP3: Jermaine Stewart "We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off"

Aw jyeah!

No comments: