Sunday, February 04, 2007

Mystery solved!

Yes boys and girls, the reason I haven't been getting any better despite taking it easy and trying to flush my system with liquids, vitamin C, and about 17 jillion horse-sized tablets of Wellness Formula is because I'm not just battling a particularly vicious cold, I also have strep throat! Plus, apparently there is some fluid build-up in my ears. Whoopee, doesn't that sound like fun?!

The good news is that, after Photogal graciously took me to the ER this morning (since neither of our own docs were available for an emergency looksee), I am now swimming in drugs to battle the infection, the inflammation, and the tremendous amount of, um, stuff i need to dry up in my sinuses.

Heh. Judging by the content of this post, aren't you glad I don't usually write on Sundays?

No comments: