Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Oh hey, a last minute sort of thing...

I had originally planned on taking tonight off, but the DJ bug is just too strong to shake! Also, I couldn't find a guest DJ since I put in my requests to people before the holidays and, understandably, many have either not checked their email or have busy busy busy schedules this week.

However I would be happy as a little clam if you were to swing on by The Pontiac tonight, and say hi to me behind the mixer, and say hi to Mikey behind the bar.

In fact, while you're saying hi to Mikey, why don't you buy a few drinks from him?

The weather outside is far from frightful, and while that terrifies me as far as the grand scheme of all climate-related things are concerned, it certainly does make for a more than manageable late-December evening.

So we'll see you sometime after 9pm, no?

No comments: