Saturday, December 30, 2006

The moment you've all been waiting for...


My top albums of 2006.
This list wasn't easy since there were lots of discs I liked this year, but very few I loved. So I opted for the ol' "hey, I played these a lot" criteria and, voila, I had a list. Also, a reminder that you can find a more localized version of the list here.

__________

Favorite thing written about me this year.

The time Out Chicago shout-out to Betty the Beagle doesn't count since, well, it's not about me, it's about Betty the Beagle! Instead, Rachelle wins the prize for describing our Live Band Karaoke encounter:

"When Tankboy said he'd be singing a song, too, I didn't know what to expect. I mean, it's Tankboy! He doesn't sing, he DJs! Holy crap! He sang this psycho lyric version of Sweet Caroline that left everyone with their jaws hanging open. It was great. So much fun!"

Indeed!

I'll be seeing all of you tonight, right?

No comments: