Monday, May 08, 2006

Half-baked. (But not that way. Shit just puts me to sleep nowadays. Pity, huh?)

It's already beautiful outside and the sun hasn't even fully risen. The only snag thus far has been the realization that, unlike in our previous residence, the paperboy is always alittle tardy. And he seems even tardier on Mondays. Oh well, the fact we actually get our mail in a timely manner (for instance, The Economist actually shows up on the Saturday of publication instead of the following Thursday) makes up for having to wait to read The trib until I'm at the gym.

As you can see, I don't have much of note to say this morning. I do have a couple half-baked ideas but nothing I really want to slap down right this second.

I will tell you I had a chance to see an early screening of this movie Wah Wah, so expect something about that, maybe later today in-between dinner and 24. Maybe not until tomorrow. We'll see.

Speaking of 24, Photogal wants to play the 24 drinking game during the two-hour finale in a couple of weeks. Photogal, drinking on a Monday?! This could be far more interesting than watching how Jack escapes his ultimate predicament and ties up all those loose ends before finally hitting the head for a few moments of "alone time."

No comments: