Friday, April 07, 2006

Weekend Update with unemployed Tankboy.

We saw last night's taping of Wait Wait Don't Tell Me and I wrote it up here. I also wrote up this weekend's WLUW Record Fair here.

Tonight I will be DJing at Nite Cap Lounge before, during and after the awesome Ladies & Gentlemen, Cisco Pike, Textbook and Split-Habit show. It's not often I spin at shows I didn't set upso this is kind of exciting for me. plus it will be the first evening of "Celebrate Tankboy's New Job With Him!"

Tomorow I have setup an awesome show at Elbo Room with the Miranda Sound (their record release!), Milk At Midnight and The Venom Lords. Please do not take Gina's advice she gave out on the radio the other day; even though this will be day two of "Celebrate Tankboy's New Job With Him!" there is no need to buy me shots in an effort to see me fall down. Photogal has almost forgiven me for the Rockit Girl debacle and I don't need to be pushing my luck!

Now let me get back to staring at this picture I found of Sarah Silverman.

No comments: