Tuesday, November 01, 2005

So much to say.

Really there is so much I want to tell you but I just don’t have the time. Like, I want to finish my London travelogue so I can say, “take that!” to Debbie but it’ll have to wait. And I want to talk about some of the fun stuff I noticed while sober this Halloween but that’ll have to wait. And I want to talk about how just because I’ve quit recreational drinking doesn’t mean I can’t have the occasional drink but since everyone keeps asking me how the whole “not drinking” thing is going I’m feeling a little pressured to never drink again, but it’ll have to wait. And I want to talk about the Double Door Halloween show, but it’ll have to wait. Oh wait, no it won’t. I already wrote about it yesterday!

Why do all of these equally important and weighty topics have to wait? There’s a single reason they all have to wait. What is that reason, you ask?

Today is Rudy’s birthday.


(No, that's not Rudy, it's my nephew! I will obviously use any cheap excuse to sneak pictures of his cute little mug into my posts though, and since he's covered in cake I reckoned it was birthday-centric enough to warrant inclusion. A picture of Rudy, or at least his arm, is below.)


Yes, Rudy is another year older, so please join us tonight to celebrate another year of no one seeing that portrait he's got locked in his attic.

No comments: