Monday, November 07, 2005

It’s…ALIVE!

I just got off the phone with DAN RYAN! I’m very excited. He’s currently going through physical rehab out near where I work so I’m going to drop by and see him in the next few days. He sounds really good and says he’s this close to walking again. He also told me they caught the creep who hit him. Apparently Dan’s bike wrecked the guy’s Jeep so he wasn’t that hard to track down.

All in all though it sounds like things are going really well and I’m really looking forward to seeing him.

P.S. Dan would like everyone to klnow that since he technically was dead for a while that obviously means that he is now a zombie. While he hasn’t actually had the chance to eat and human brains yet he certainly plans on doing so as soon as the chance presents itself.

I’m glad to see the accident hasn’t affected his head.

No comments: