Thursday, October 06, 2005

unGODly!

So I'm on the list and writing about, and Photogal is photographing, tonight's "surprise" Queens Of The Stone Age show at the newly empty Belmont Army Surplus store. I am really looking forward to it since this should make up for the first time they played Chicago at The Empty Bottle and I idiotically assigned a junior writer for the paper I was editing at the time to cover the show instead of going myself.

The flip side is that if I have any chance of getting there in time for the show I have to get into work waaay early...which explains the unholy time of the morning of this entry.

This is my polite way of saying, "I'm not slacking, but I'm not really writing anything of note this morning."

Now here is where I would usually go off on a tangent about just what "anything of note" really is and that would spiral into paragraphs and paragraphs when my initial purpose was just to quickly jot something down and finish getting ready for the day.

Oh look, I'm starting to do it.

Okay, seriously, I've gotta go so cheerio.

No comments: