Friday, October 14, 2005

The show must go on!

Okay, that cold or whatever is really starting to get on my nerves. I felt better yesterday but now it feels like its digging its claws into the back of my throat again. It figures this would pop up just before a big ol' rock and/or roll show I set up for this weekend! Tomorrow night we're celebrating the Chicago CD release of The Celebrity Pilots debut disc. It also happens to be the very first offering on the donewaiting.com Sunken Treasure Records label! If that weren't enough I've got local favorite (and local powerhouse) The Strategy Game playing along with Moth and the always raucous Textbook. It's gonna be great.

Saturday October 15
at
The Note

Tankboy presents:
The Strategy Game
The Celebrity Pilots
Moth
Textbook

Doors: 9pm
$8 cover

No comments: