Thursday, August 25, 2005

A puzzler.

Photogal's sister used to be in the Peace Core Corps and then she worked for U.S.Aid for a few years. When she moved back to the states with the Mad Moldovan she began working for a bank. However this banking job keeps sending her all over the world on assignments. Right now she's in Nairobi for six months. This is all very suspicious if you ask me. Whenever I'm at her place I keep checking the walls for a secret compartment holding her guns, parachute and night-vision goggles. Maybe I should ask Karl Rove if she's in the C.I.A.

That's not the point of this piece though. She actually was just back in town for a few days for her green card interview with her husband and they passed 9 duh - with flying colors. (Colors. Get it? Green card...) Anyway I just wanted to say congratulations to both of them.

Now it's back to Nairobi for Photogal's sister to continue "banking." Hmmm...now where did I leave Rove's cell number?

No comments: