Friday, June 10, 2005

So little to do, so much time.
Wait, scratch that, reverse that...


How will Tankboy make it to a 7pm Futureheads show and then DJ at innjoy by 9pm? I have no idea but getting into work early is a start in the right direction. All you need to concern yourself with are the following particulars:

  • Photogal is out of town so therefore I have an extra ticket to the Futureheads show tonight at Metro. As long as you don't mind missing the opening act, who wants to go with me?
  • Rudy and I will be at innjoy tonight, 9pm until 2am. Be there or be so incredibly square small children will tease you as you crawl your way along the main thouroughfare in your mud encrusted village.
  • If you see my friend Lydia give her the big ol' thumbs-up for completing her Master's. Yow!
  • Seriously, go to innjoy tonight. Watch us stumble, watch us fall, watch us spin music that'll put a big sloppy grin on yer puss.
  • God bless air conditioning.

Yeah, I think that's all I've got for now. I've made it through one day of Photogal being out of town and I've successfully stayed out of trouble. Can I make it two days in a row? Doubtful, but I'll try!

No comments: