Wednesday, May 18, 2005

That which I will never comprehend.

If you love somebody, why would you ever ask them to give up something that made them utterly and completely happy? I can’t really get into it more than that but that’s the problem I’m grappling with right now.

On a lighter note, last night was great. It was tough saying goodbye to Ten56 (even though we will be spinning at the final party there that’s not open to the public) and even though InnJoy is a lovely room it’ll never be the same. Such is life. My residencies at clubs always last a couple years at a time so I tend to get attached to the rooms but change has always been positive when it comes to new DJ set-ups so I wouldn’t expect this to be any different.

I really wish I had something more profound to discuss to day – and I actually kind of do – but Photogal’s car broke down so I kind of have to hotfoot it and get ready in a hurry so I can drive her to work.

Here, distract yourself with this bit of voyeurism my friend Darcell sent me. Hours of twisted fun.

No comments: