Friday, April 08, 2005

The unhearable noise.

The unthinkable has happened.

I was out last night, enjoying the rock show I put together, and Photogal showed up ready to rumble. For once I wasn’t loaded or being overly obnoxious so I admit to being a bit blind-sided by the whole experience. I had to duck out of the show faster than I wanted to in order to try and douse this particular fire. I even went to sleep feeling confused and wondering if maybe I had done something I didn’t remember to so raise her ire.

Then this morning she apologized and said she overreacted.

What!? That’s never happened before! Photogal is always right and I’m always wrong! That’s just the natural state of things. So this morning my world is a bit topsy-turvy…and I kind of like it.

For once I wasn’t an idiot. Yay for Tankboy!

No comments: