Monday, April 04, 2005

So not cool.


The following things are so not cool:

  • Do you know how to really impress your girlfriend? Stumble home so drunk you can barely talk at 6am. Then explain that you were at a friend's house talking about music with she and her boyfriend. Top it off with the fact that you proimised your girlfriend earlier in the evening you wouldn't be staying out all that late. Girlfriends love that. Let's just say I'm lucky I'm not sleeping in a tent in the back yard. Or the next county over.

  • While I enjoy the fact the moving the clocks forward an hour means there's a greater chance the sun will still be out when I leave work each evening I hate the fact that while my body still got up at 6am (there's that number again) my alarm clock reads 7am. Yuck.

  • My right niple ring is all itchy and bothering me lately. I think it's never recovered from when Lucy the Dog decided to use my chest as a launcing pad one morning.

  • Going shopping at the grocery store on a Sunday afternoon is for suckers. The place is packed with people that have no shopping agenda other than to block your cart, walk slowly and annoy you with their children's screeching.

  • The Pope dying. I didn't always agree with the man's policies butI did always respect him for doing what he always thought was the right thing. Also, he was the first Pope to have a Marvel comic book done about him so I think that influenced his placement on my internal "Cool-Meter."

  • My brothers leave for Rome on Wednesday. They've had this vacation planned for months but man-o-man did they pick the wrong tiem to try and visit the Sistine Chapel!
Well, I think that about does it for now. Griping just sems like such an appopriate way to kick off a Monday morning, doesn't it?

No comments: