Saturday, March 12, 2005

Holy Cramoley!

Looks like I picked the wrong week to take a day off. Tony Pierce kindly linked to me a few days ago and traffic spiked through the (proverbial) roof. Yow!

The show went insanely well Thursday and I had a chance to actually sleep a little later than usual Friday. Friday afternoon I marked my return to acting for the first time in thirteen years playing a few parts in a video shoot -- which was done against a green screen so I kept asking if I was gonna be in Sin City but no one got the joke -- and Friday night Photogal and I saw the awesome play Kid Simple. I don't know how long it's running since it was supposed to originally close last week but if you have a chance to see it I HIGHLY recommend it! A full review will be up over at the Chicago Metroblog page in a day or so. The review is up now so click here to read it.

Today seems to be the official Saint Pat's celebrations in Chicago so if I can talk Photogal into it I intend to spend the rest of the day downing beer and making fun of people with shamrocks painted on their faces. And dodging punches.

No comments: