Thursday, March 17, 2005

Apparently, after years of denying it, I am a little Irish!

At least that's the news according to my little brother. Judging by his looks I would say he got most of the Irish genes and I ran off with the Bohemian portion of the mix. Regardless I will celebrate this most Irish of holidays the old school way...I'll spend the day doing physical labor setting up stuff at McCormick Place and in the evening I'll try and drag a few co-workers out, meet up with some friends¹ for drinks and -- God willing -- still be standing when the Beer Nuts throw beer all over Double Door later tonight.

Wish me luck.

¹
Oh yeah, if I know you either leave a comment and shoot me an e-mail and let me know what your plans are for tonight. I'll be incommunicado most of the day but at least that way I’ll know where other folks are.

No comments: