Thursday, March 24, 2005

Almost back to normal…almost.

I took tomorrow off so expect a full update then. Today I’ve gotta get out of here and into the gym pronto – praying I don’t suffer a heart attack after a week away from the rigors of working out – because I’m super stoked to be seeing The Kaiser Chiefs at Double Door tonight and I don’t wanna be late. Okay, I’m also stoked about the debut of The Office since it sounds like NBC managed to resist fucking it up. We’ll see.

The point is that while time is beginning to open up a bit for me the flower has yet to fully blossom.

Did I just type that? Please slap me.
__________

Saddest news of the new year.

I did want to take a moment to offer my condolences to Julie on the passing of her cat, Chilton. The Bean will also be missed by his play-pal Betty the Beagle but Betty told me that Chilton is now in a place with all the string in the world and an unending supply of kitty treats. Also, every chair is shaped just like Julie’s lap so, while we’re sad, I have a hunch The Bean is managing just fine.


Chilton The Cat
1998-2005

No comments: