Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Giant Monster-Baby attacks eats
Oompa Loompa housing project,
dozens homeless, Monster-Baby has full tummy.





In other news, Kip was giving me a ride home last night along with his cousin Fagballs when, all of a sudden we were pulled over by some cops. My intial thought was, "Jesus, do I have enough bail money in my account if Kip gets busted for a D.U.I.?" But before I could get too concerned I found myself getting pulled from the car!

Officer: So, what've you been up to?
Me: I was DJing tonight sir.
Officer: If I search you am I gonna be upset with you?
Me: Wha-?
Officer: Do you have anything illegal on your person?
Me: NO officer...

And then, just before he went in for the body cavity search the other cop said to let us go. Apparently Kip's driving skills werte fine. They had pulled us over because we were three white kids driving on the West Side and the cops just assumed we were out trolling for drugs.

No officer, I just live over here.

No comments: